Ejercicio inglés: Can, can’t, could o couldn’t | Opción múltiple
Elija entre ‘can’, ‘can’t’, ‘could’ o ‘couldn’t’:
- I speak French. It’s my mothertongue.
- I take a holiday whenever I want.
- If I had more time, I travel around the world.
- I looked everywhere for my glasses but I find them anywhere.
- I go out tonight. I’m busy.
- I speak to you now or are you too busy?
- When I was living in london, I walk to work. I lived very near my office.
- I was very sick yesterday, I eat anything.
- I lift this box – it’s too heavy!
- I have something to drink? (demande polie)