Ejercicio de gramática en inglés: Adjetivos compuestos
Complete las oraciones con las siguientes palabras:
- absent-minded | five-page | long-haired | part-time | middle-aged | old-fashioned | ten-story | three-hour | kind-hearted | brand-new
1. He couldn’t pay his bills with his job.
2. My father is a modern man, while my grandfather is fairly .
3. I don’t have time to watch a movie. I’ve got to be at work in two hours.
4. I’m not interested in buying a used bike. I want a one.
5. My mother is a woman. She’s 50 years old.
6. He lives on the fifth floor of a building.
7. He is a friendly man. = He is a man.
8. Your sister is very forgetful. = Your sister is .
9. Kevin prefers women with short hair, while I like women.
10. Every student will have to write a essay on this topic.