Ejercicio con los pronombres personales sujetos en inglés
Cambiar los sujetos de las frases en pronombres sujetos:
My grandpa is nice. → He is nice.
You and your brother are lazy. → You are lazy.
- You and I are hungry. → are hungry.
- Tina often reads books. → often reads books.
- Is Kevin playing video games? → Is playing video games?
- My sister is a nurse. → is a nurse.
- The pictures are on the wall. → are on the wall.
- The horse is running. → is running.
- My sister and I studied English together. → studied English together.
- Jim is playing soccer. → is playing soccer
- The cats are quiet. → are quiet.
- Sarah has got a brother. → has got a brother.