Prueba de nivel de inglés online
The following sentences contain errors (missing or excess words, spelling mistakes…). There may be several mistakes in some sentences. Correct them!
- Tom is best student in the class. → Tom is the best student in the class.
- There is some books on the table. → There
isare some books on the table.
- He swimmed across the lake. →
- I don’t have no money. →
- What you can do in Thailand? →
- I could to go to the library tomorrow. →
- Do you want that I make breakfast? →
- I’m thinking to buy a new car. →
- Our house is near to the beach. →
- It was more then enough →
- This exercise is more easy than the others. →
- That’s what he told to me… →