Ejercicio inglés: Can, can’t, could o couldn’t | Opción múltiple
Elija entre ‘can’, ‘can’t’, ‘could’ o ‘couldn’t’:
- She is very tired because she sleep last night.
- She speak Spanish when she was a child, but now she has forgotten it.
- You go home now if you like.
- The library is closed. We go today.
- I go to the party, please?
- The lock was broken. I open the door.
- I run ten kilometers in my twenties.
- When you finish that, you take out the garbage.
- He phoned to say he come.
- We hear you. The music is so loud.