Ejercicio de inglés: Futuro Continuo
Poner los verbos entre paréntesis en el futuro progresivo (I will be playing):
- At this time tomorrow, we (fly) to London.
- At nine o’clock, the baby (sleep) .
- Sam and Tony are on their way to Australia. They (surf) this time tomorrow.
- I (give) a speech at my friend’s wedding on Friday at seven.
- You (watch/probably) TV when I get home.
- They (dance/not) all night.
- We are late, he (wait/not) for us anymore.
- She (study/not) all night long.
- I (prepare/not) everything for you any longer.
- You’re too slow, you (work/not/probably) for this company anymore next year.