Past Simple | Ejercicios de inglés
Complete la frase en forma negativa:
- I phoned Tina yesterday. → I Tina yesterday.
- I tidied up my room. → I up my room.
- Sam became a lawyer. → Sam a lawyer.
- We found the map. → We the map.
- He spoke Japanese to her. → He Japanese to her.
- I sold my house two years ago. → I my house two years ago.
- Tom ran after the taxi. → Tom after the taxi.
- Hiromi wore her new dress at the party. → Hiromi her new dress at the party.
- We went to Paris in February. → We to Paris in February.
- I sent an email to Paul. → I an email to Paul.
- I flew to Paris last week. → I to Paris last week.
- You caught a cold. → You a cold.
- Tina drew a comic book. → Tina a comic book.
- We drove to the seaside. → We to the seaside.
- He left a note for you. → He a note for you.