Ejercicio de inglés
– Gerundio e infinitivo –
¿Gerundio o Infinitivo (con o sin to)? Elija la respuesta correcta:
- Don’t you dare to me like that!
- Do you happen any money with you?
- Do you enjoy ?
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate me.
- I am looking forward to you again soon.
- The song made me .
- What about out tonight?
- He swore never that again.
- How dare you that?
- Do you mind the window?
- It’s no problem you up at 5 o’clock.
- Let them .
- It was rather wicked her like that.
- She got an offer in South Korea.
- Can you see the spider up the wall?