Ejercicio Vocabulario Inglés | Sentimientos y emociones
Utilice la forma correcta de estos verbos en las siguientes frases:
laugh | frown | cry | smile | moan
1. Come on, everybody! ! I’m trying to take a picture.
2. When Keith told that story about the time he was stuck in a lift, it was so funny, I couldn’t stop .
3. Diana’s very upset. I can hear her upstairs in her room.
4. It wasn’t a very relaxing holiday. My husband about everything! First it was the hotel, and then it was the rain. Then, when the sun did come out, it was too hot! I wish we’d stayed at home!
5. Why do you keep ? Is something the matter? Are you unhappy about something?