Los pronombres indefinidos – Ejercicio inglés online
Elija la respuesta correcta:
- I left my passport at the party last night.
- We’re not going with this weather.
- The key was to be found.
- I forgot my glasses … have you seen them?
- I have to hide, He’s going to find me !
- Tom can sleep when he’s drunk.
- I have else to go now, so I’ll wait for the bus with you.
- There must be a restaurant around here.
- Let’s go talk quiet.
- I can work I want, I’m a free entrepreneur.
- I have to spend the night. Can I stay here tonight?
- Sit down you want.
- Never go alone. You have to wait for me.
- Can you do this else?
- My phone must be around here.