Ejercicio inglés online con soluciones: el Pasado Perfecto Continuo (I had been playing…) / Past Perfect Continuous
Ponga los verbos entre paréntesis en Pasado Perfecto Continuo/Progresivo:
- Tina needed a break because she (study) all morning.
- Wendy (learn) Japanese for 10 years before she moved to Japan.
- I did not go to the party last night because I (work) all day.
- Olga felt fit for the race because she (train) a lot.
- When I went to see Ms Smith, her colleague told me that she (speak) on the phone for two hours.
- You got sick because you (eat) the whole time.
- The singer (live) in this town for ten years when he moved to Paris.
- We (go) out with each other for three years before I met his family.
- The students (wait) for three hours before they could start the test.
- I (drive) in the wrong direction for an hour before I noticed my mistake.