Ejercicio de inglés de nivel intermedio | Ideas and opinions
Complete las oraciones con los siguientes verbos:
- predict | decide | imagine | remember | judge | wonder | work out | guess
1. I met a lovely girl at a party last week, but I can’t even her name.
2. I can’t whether to apply for this job or not. It’s really welI-paid, but the hours are so long.
3. I if we’ll ever find a cure for the common cold.
4. Go on! how old Mark is.
> I don’t know. 40?
5. I’d love to be able to travel back in time to ancient Egypt or ancient Rome. Can you what it would be like?
6. I’m trying to how long it will take to get to Venice from Rome by car.
7. Don’t ask me to who’ll win the World Cup. I’ve got no idea.
8. I don’t know why you don’t like Paul. You don’t really know him well enough to him.