Ejercicio de Verbos Irregulares en inglés
Complete las siguientes oraciones poniendo el verbo entre paréntesis en la forma apropiada:
- Hiromi (teach) me to speak Japanese in a year. She was a great teacher.
- I (see) Tina last week – she looked very well.
- Eight people (ring) while she was out.
- I (leave) my sunglasses at school this morning. I had to go back.
- I (tear) my pant when I fell off my scooter.
- I think you misunderstood me. I (mean) ‘bad’ not ‘brad’!
- I (hurt) my arm playing tennis this morning. I can’t go to the gym this afternoon.
- I’m sorry that I (forget) to call you last night.
- Lunch was great. I (have) lasagna.
- She (drink) all the milk yesterday.