Ejercicio de Inglés (Presente Simple Negativo)
Ponga el verbo en negrita en la forma negativa (puede usar la forma contraída – ej: isn’t, doesn’t…):
Ej: Sam writes letters. → Sam doesn’t write letters. O: Sam does not write letters.
- We go to the cinema every Friday. → We to the cinema every Friday.
- You read the newspaper every day. → You the newspaper every day.
- He goes to school in France. → He to school in France.
- I have a shower in the morning. → I a shower in the morning.
- She drinks tea every afternoon. → She tea every afternoon.
- They visit their friends during the weekend. → They their friends during the weekend.
- You study English very often. → You English very often.
- It rains here in the summer. → It here in the summer.
- He likes spinach. → He spinach.
- She plays the guitar. → She the guitar.