Comparativo de superioridad en inglés | Ejercicio
Ponga el adjetivo entre paréntesis con la comparativa de superioridad:
- Dogs are _____ (dangerous) than cats → Dogs are more dangerous than cats
- John is _____ (busy) than Paul. → John is busier than Paul.
- The roads in Japan are (narrow) than the roads in Canada.
- Tina is (beautiful) than Sarah.
- Italian food is (best) than American food.
- A Mercedes is (comfortable) than a BMW.
- Tom is (bad) at Geography than his brother.
- My knife is (sharp) than yours.
- Claire is (generous) than her brother.
- The drone flew (high) than the roof.
- This morning is (peaceful) than yesterday morning.
- A truck is (heavy) than a car.
- Russia is (big) than Germany.
- Max is (generous) than Mickael.
- This one is (cheap) than the camera you bought on internet.
- Kat is (happy) today than she was yesterday.
- Health is (important) than money.