Ejercicio de gramática en inglés: Adjetivos compuestos
Complete las oraciones con las siguientes palabras:
- brown-eyed | densely-populated | fat-free | open-minded | well-known | two-faced | two-week | half-hour | last-minute | slow-moving
1. He is a famous writer. = He is a writer.
2. This is suitable for your diet because it’s a product.
3. New York City is one of the most cities in the world. There are more than 25,000 people living per square mile in the city.
4. He was supposed to talk for five minutes, but ended up giving a speech.
5. I’m not a fast driver, but I don’t like get stuck in traffic either.
6. The decision was might right before the deadline. = It was a decision.
7. Kevin is an man who will listen to both sides of an argument.
8. Paul is a man who will smile to your face, but talk badly about you behind your back.
9. I always dated men with blue eyes, but I married a man.
10. It’s not fair that all my co-workers are going on vacation for three weeks, when I only have a vacation.